First Year Cleveland is a program of Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine and as such, CWRU provides in-kind resources including infrastructure to support day-to-day operations such as human resources, legal, finance, technology and accounting services.
Financial support is provided by:
- Ohio Department of Medicaid
- Ohio Department of Health, including Cleveland-Cuyahoga County Ohio Equity Institute
- Cuyahoga County, County Executive Armond Budish and Cuyahoga County Council
- City of Cleveland, Cleveland Mayor Frank G. Jackson and Cleveland City Council
- Sisters of Charity Foundation
- Mt. Sinai Health Care Foundation
- George Gund Foundation
- Individual donors. If you'd like to support the important work of First Year Cleveland, please visit our secure online donation form.